- LOG IN OR REGISTER
DEAR FRIENDS IN PHOTOGRAPHY!
Under the sponsorship of Osijek City Council and according to the regulations of CPU, FIAP, PSA, RPS, UPI and ISF, Photoclub OSIJEK has opened a COMPETITION for the:
7th Croatian International Digital Photo Salon - OSIJEK 2013.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
Salon is open for amateur and professional photographers from around the world
since the first April.
Closing Date : June 03th 2013. !!!
There are three Sections:
- OPEN (Free)
- CREATIVE (Altered Reality)
A maximum of 4 monochrome or color images may be submitted per section !
HOW TO ENTER THE COMPETITION?
- Read the entry rules!
- Fill up the entry form and send your images at Submit entry form !
The Images must be in JPG, 300 dpi and 2400 pixels for the larger side in order to be printed for the exhibition. The maximum size of 5 megabytes.
HOW TO NAME YOUR JPG IMAGE FILES:
- HR = ISO 3166 country code for Croatia (Hrvatska)
- Johny Adamovich = author's name and surname
- Adamo = the first five (5) letters of author's surname
- J = the first character (Initial) of your given name (Johny)
- 0062 = the last four (4) digits of your phone number (++ 385 31 570 062)
- A1 - A4.jpg = the Section letter A and image number (1-4) of the entry.
- B1 - B4.jpg = the Section letter B and image number (1-4) of the entry.
- C1 - C4.jpg = the Section letter C and image number (1-4) of the entry.
Entry fees are: 10 € or 15 US $ for one section; 15 € or 23 US $ for two sections; 18 € or 28 $ for three section. Entries received without the fee or sent without bank charges paid, will not be judged nor will be considered for the competition. The fee must be received by the closing date!
- Recommended you can pay your entry fee for our exhibition directly from your computer to our address firstname.lastname@example.org via MONEYBOOKERS.COM (which accepts credit card- VISA, MASTER CARD, AMEX, JCB and DINERS cards.....) The fee can be paid via PayPal to address email@example.com.
IRC cupons and checks are not accepted!!!
Special blue medal of FIAP for the „best author“ on the Salon
1 FIAP Gold, Silver and Bronze medal for each section (total 9)
6 FIAP ribbons for each section (total 18)
1 PSA Gold, Silver and Bronze medal for each section (total 9)
3 PSA ribbons for each section (total 9)
1 RPS Gold, Silver and Bronze medal for each section (total 9)
3 RPS ribbons for each section (total 9)
1 ISF Gold, Silver and Bronze medal for each section (total 9)
3 ISF Honourable mention for each section (9)
1 UPI Gold, Silver and Bronze medal for each section (total 9)
6 UPI Honourable mention for each section (18)
1 FKO Gold, Silver and Bronze plaquetes for each section (total 9)
5 FKO Honorable Mentions for each section (total 15)
Each author can receive only one prize for each section! A list of acceptances and awards will be announced on the Internet at the Club web-site http://www.fotoklubosijek.hr!
The CD-ROM Catalog, containing acceptancees and awarded images, will be sent to each entrant. Last year's our CD catalog was rewarded with the 2 STARS.
|Mr. Virgilio Giuricin, MFIAP, HonEFIAP, IRPSA, ULUPUH||Croatia (Chairman)|
|Mr. Carlo Diana, MFIAP, EFIAP/p, PSAgl**||Belgium|
|Mr. László Tám, EFIAP||Hungary|
|Mr. Faruk Ibrahimović, EFIAP, MF AUFBiH,||Bosnia and Herzegovina|
|Mr. Damir Rajle, AFIAP; MF3 HFS||Croatia|
|Mr. Marin Topić, MF HFS, ULUPUH||Croatia|
Each of the five judges will assign 1 to 10 points to each image, therefore the sum of points assigned by all five judges will determine which images will be accepted. Each image will have a minimum of 5 or maximum of 50 points. For public multimedial presentation we plan to accept up to 25% works in both sections.The best 160 photographs will be presented in size 30 x 40 cm in a prestigious Town Gallery KAZAMAT from July 13th to 30th 2013. with continuous projection of all accepted photographs ! The decision of the jury is final!
|Closing date (for application and fee):||June 03th 2013.|
|Judging:||June 15th and 16th 2013.|
|Announcement of Results on www.fotoklubosijek.hr||June 25th,2013.|
|Exhibition Date:||July 13th to 30th 2013.|
|Sending of CD catalogs and prizes to participants:||August 31st,2013.|
|Salon Chairman:||Mr. Miroslav Adam|
|Secretary:||Mr. Boris Sontacchi|
|Members:||Mr. Marin Topić|
|Mr. Ivan Karalić|
|Mr. Zlatko Balentić|
|Mr. Tihomir Ravlić|
|Mrs. Mirna Balkić|
- The organizer reserves the right to reproduce any image for publication, in a CD-ROM catalogue, on the Internet site and/or presented in media related to the Salon without payment of any fee to the photographer.
- Every single author will be held responsible for everything his/her work represents.
- Any further information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By submission of the entries the acceptance of all conditions applies.